Houston Real Estate Lawyers – Residential & Commercial
At The Law Office of Henry A. Jakob, PLLC, we provide a comprehensive range of real estate law services for corporate law, consumer law and business law clients. Henry Jakob, seamlessly integrates these activities into the firm’s other legal focus areas, including business planning and commercial litigation.
Our residential and commercial real estate attorneys have extensive familiarity with southeastern Texas’s complex real estate landscape. We proudly serve clients in the following counties and communities:
- Harris County
- Fort Bend County
- Waller County
- Galveston and nearby mainland communities
- Missouri City
- Sugar Land
- And the rest of the greater Houston area
Our residential real estate attorney understand that real estate is multifaceted issue that affects every individual in one fashion or another. With experience in these matters, we bring a nuanced view to the table and can empathize with the perspectives of all parties to real estate disputes.
The real estate law issues that we can address include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Transactions, including matters related to purchases and sales of commercial and residential real estate
- Lien enforcement in residential and commercial settings
- Construction and improvement matters
- Mechanics’ liens and materialman liens
- Issues related to homeowner associations and condo associations, including HOA enforcement by a seasoned HOA attorney
- Deed restrictions in commercial and residential real estate
- Property boundary disputes and related matters
- Matters related to property condemnation
- Matters related to property damage
- Foreclosure and related issues
- Matters related to property insurance
- All issues arising from landlord-tenant disputes
- Homestead laws
With extensive experience in these practice areas, our principal lawyer is committed to providing forceful, detail-oriented and fully personalized representation for each and every client. Regardless of the nature of your case, we pledge to pursue it to completion and keep you informed at every juncture.
Whether you are an individual homeowner who wishes to settle a boundary dispute or complex real estate transaction or a commercial entity that wishes to enforce an HOA provision, mechanics’ lien or foreclosure, we stand ready to provide superior representation and maximize your chances of securing a favorable outcome.
Contact Us Today
If you wish to learn more about how our Houston real estate attorney can help with your business planning, consumer law and real estate law needs in Harris, Fort Bend and Waller County, please contact us at 713.640.5700 or fill out the online contact form on our website.